In fairness to our guests and staff, there are no exceptions to our policies.
Cancellation and Late Policies
- Non-Deposit Appointments: If you cancel/reschedule within 24 hours of your appointment, you will be subject to a fee of 25% of the service total which will be added onto your next bill. If you no-show without any notice, you will be charged for 100% of your service. Subsequent last minute cancellations, rescheduling or no-shows will result in a mandatory 25% deposit for all future appointments, and the cancellation fee must be paid before any future appointments can be booked.
- Deposit Appointments: We have some appointments that require a deposit due to the amount of time booked in the schedule. These appointments require any cancelling or rescheduling to be done prior to 48 hours of your appointment, otherwise you will forfeit your deposit and must place another deposit when you rebook with us.
- If you are going to be late to your appointment, please call us. Please be aware of construction or road blocks on your route to the spa and leave accordingly. If you are late, you will only receive your service for the remaining time in your appointment but you will be charged for the full amount of the original service. If you are so late that we are unable to accommodate your appointment, you will be subject to the 25% late cancellation fee.
- Children are welcome to visit the spa for services, as we have several services that accommodate to our younger clients. However, please do not bring children to the spa for your appointment. In our experience, it's not only an unpleasant experience for the child, but it causes disruptions in your service as well as others, and we want to ensure that all of our guests are able to have a relaxing experience, including you!
- We don’t mind if you see other technicians within our spa! In fact, it’s best if you are flexible with your service provider as it gives you more options for booking.
- From time to time, our technicians might be delayed; something unexpected might have arose during a treatment, a service may have taken longer than what was booked for, etc. For whatever reason we might be behind, please know that it is to ensure that we are trying to offer our clients the best service possible. That said, we make every effort to ensure we remain respectful of your time, so please keep that in mind when you're attending your appointments to get the absolute best out of your time with us.
- If you have an appointment but have several questions that you need answered before you begin, it's best to book a consultation ahead of time. This will ensure that we can address your concerns prior to your booked appointment, and then make the most out of the time you are paying us for.
Bridal & Group Policies
- All group bookings of 3 people or more are subject to a 25% deposit. Group cancellations or rescheduling require one week notice otherwise the deposit is non-refundable. Individual cancellations/rescheduling/appointment changes require 48 hours notice.
- If you would like to book before we open, an additional $25 fee will be charged per technician that is booked early, per hour. This is to cover our overhead costs and ensures your service provider is compensated for the additional time. Please be advised that we cannot guarantee our staff will be able to accommodate your time request.
- On-location services are available, for a service fee of $20 local, per technician. Call or email for a quote for out of town events.
- Packages are not available for on-location services.
For private parties outside of regular hours including late night and Sundays, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for a quote.
Preparing for your Appointment
For all appointments, please arrive approximately 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment. The following services require paperwork to be filled out:
Lash extensions and lash lifts, ALL skin treatments, permanent makeup/microblading, and Organic Tans.
Lash Services: Please arrive to your lash appointment free of makeup. If you are coming straight from school/work/an event, please arrive early enough to remove your makeup prior to the scheduled start time.
If you wear contact lenses, please plan to remove them for your appointment unless you are comfortable leaving them in with your eyes closed for an extended period of time.
Permanent Makeup Services: Please arrive approximately 10-15 minutes early to review and fill out your paperwork. Please ensure you arrive to your appointment makeup free (brow clients can arrive with their brows filled in, but no other makeup). Avoid caffeine the day of your appointment as this can thin the blood causing the pigment to push out. Keep in mind that you must avoid sweating for 14 days following the procedure.
Nail Services: It is important to let us know if you have existing Shellac/gel polish on your nails when you are coming for a nail appointment. Removals are not included in our pricing/appointment times and therefore must be booked as a separate service. If you arrive with polish that needs to be removed, you will be charged for the removal and your scheduled appointment will be affected by the removal timing. Please also arrive early to select your colour.
Tans: Please see the tanning prep page on www.organictan.ca
Facials: To allow the products to work their best, please plan on arriving free of makeup.
Updos: Please arrive with clean dry hair (preferably washed 1-2 days prior). Washes are not included in our updo services.
Makeup: Come with your skin prepared for the makeup application. Please cleanse and moisturize. Arrive free of existing makeup.